Saturday, October 16, 2010

Redirect Focus

This blogging opportunity, so far, has given me the opportunity to explore and learn new things. For my first blogging attempt, it hasn't been as easy as I thought, for different reasons. Some of the things I see or read have been spoken about, pieces have already been critiqued, and/or different opinions have been expressed. Sometimes, I just think about the overall purpose, and if a topic has often been referenced, what more could I share?


Every now and then, I may mention something new about design, but because I struggle with writing the correct way, I'll focus on that in addition to other things that I have referenced. Instead of thinking that I only have to share information with whoever stumbles across my blog, I'll use my blog as a teaching tool. As, I stumble across new writing techniques, styles and so on, I'll make a post explaining what I my teaching tool is and what I learned. Maybe someone else will learn something too.

No comments:

Post a Comment