Sunday, October 10, 2010

Show & Tell: Call to Action

As a friend of many party promoters on Facebook, I always receive a flyer or invite to a social event of some sort. Not too long ago, I received a flyer that promoted a social event with a call to action.


I was drawn to the flyer because of the red, black and white color choice, which I happen to use often. The graphic used is very interesting, and makes you wonder what the poster is about before even reading the poster. The situating of the text makes your eye move through the piece providing facts about the issue and additional information.  The issue expressed in this piece is human trafficking. The direct call-to-action is to join the walk to raise funds for the victims of human trafficking and forced prostitution.















Here's the flyer from last year, promoting the same event 

No comments:

Post a Comment