Friday, October 29, 2010

Show & Tell: My Favorite Words

I'm not sure which words I would consider my favorite. Unless given an assignment, I don't write often, nor do I read. So, the words I engage myself with are spoken only. If I had to choose words that I speak on a daily basis, my favorite words would be comprised of a list that are simple answers and commands, which are frequently directed towards my kids. Or maybe it would be a list full of SMS language (Text Language), as that is the form of communication I use most of the time. So, if I had to choose my absolute favorite words, they would probably have to be words that I believe weigh high in value.  
(1) respect
(2) honesty
(3) understanding
(4) in/considerate
(5) un/appreciative
(6) responsible


Other words that I enjoy to write or use from time to time:



(1) art
(2) color
(3) balance
(4) unusual
(5) creative
(6) profound
(7) freedom
(8) imagination
(9) scribble
(10) vivid
(11) simplicity
(12) natural



Both of these lists could go on forever. All the words I think I view as my favorite essentially are grouped together expressing morals, ethics, values and of course art.

No comments:

Post a Comment